B-Town Katta

Wednesday 3 September 2014


                  b-town  star track update
''I need to improve my dialogue                         delivery''

“I need to improve my dialogue delivery”




How are you handling this sudden attention that you’re getting?
I’m hardly two films old so I don’t feel like a star yet. At present, I’m happy that people like my films. It’s just the beginning and I have miles to go.

Who are your best friends from the film industry?
Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Mallhotra and Arjun Kapoor are close to me.

There’s been so much talk about Varun and you being in a relationship...
Varun is my good friend. I’m happy that he is passionate about his work. He’s very enthusiastic and always full of energy. I only feel there’s too much on his plate right now and he feels stressed out. So he should take good care of his health, which he doesn’t. After Student of the year, our friendship has strengthened. There is a certain comfort level between us and I enjoy his company. To be more precise, we share a love-hate relationship, which is also distinct in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. We had a lot of fun while shooting the film.

What qualities do you seek in your life partner?
He should be like my best friend. He should understand me and my profession. Our job is very demanding, which is why people are sceptical about marrying stars. My guy should be accommodating and not fret over my tough working schedules.

Are you a demanding girlfriend?
Neither am I demanding, nor am I high maintenance. I’m a fiercely independent girl who is secure and can procure everything on her own.

Are you a possessive lover?
I don’t think so. Insecure people are possessive. I’m not like that at all. I’m a very romantic person.

What’s your secret desire?
I want to buy a home for my mom in London.

What are your hobbies?
I love sports, especially swimming and football. I also love going to London for a vacation. And when I have free time, I make sure I chill with my friends.


Do you take criticism well?
I am definitely affected by it. As an actor you should be ready both
for appreciation and criticism.

You think you need to improve in any aspects of acting?
I think I need to improve my dialogue delivery. Sometimes I speak so fast that no one can understand what I’m saying. I need to definitely work on that.

 What’s the best compliment you’ve received so far?
After watching Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya, Amit ji (Amitabh Bachchan) had sent me a hand written letter. That letter means a lot to me.

What is the best advice you’ve got?
My dad once told me, “Never try to impress others. Be yourself. When you are natural, you are interesting too and people will automatically like you.”

Three things we don’t know about you:
I’m afraid of darkness
I love Chinese food
London is my favourite holiday destination

No comments:

Post a Comment